We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multiple football screen bars?

1 post
Multiple football screen bars?

Hi - we are heading over to Alkyes a week on Thursday and very much looking forward to it. This forum has been a big help. I understand it shouldn't be a problem to find a bar showing UK football. However, I have a slightly unique situation on Wednesday 26th September.

My team, Ayr United, are playing Rangers and the game won't be on TV as such. It will though, be on RangersTV, and I was wondering if anyone would have an idea whether there may be a bar that may show this game on a screen, if I purchased a RangersTV game pass? The same night there is Liverpool v Chelsea on (and St Johnstone v Celtic), so it would need to be a place with a few screens and the ability to have different games on each!

I realise it'll be one I have to sort when over there; just trying to get a feel whether there's even a remote chance somewhere may take me up on it!?

Cheers in advance!

1 reply
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Multiple football screen bars?

Send Tina Renesis a message at the Iris Bar they have multi screens and a giant outdoor screen.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/30562661990/

Reply to: Multiple football screen bars?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
Recent Conversations
More Alykes Topics