We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foggia to Monte SantAngelo by bus

Ternopil, Ukraine
Level Contributor
1 post
41 reviews
9 helpful votes
Foggia to Monte SantAngelo by bus
Save

Made this trip by bus. Bus stop in Foggia is near the train station. Get tickets at the Kiwi Bar on the corner across. Get return tickets there else get them in Monte Sant Angelo at the bar near the bus stop. Buses are infrequent and not reliable. Check the schedule carefully as it varies by day. It is possible to get a bus all the way but more likely you transfer in Manfredonia: I advise at the central stop near the fountain. At Monte Sant Angelo it is a 3km uphill walk to the sanctuary and castle. Taxis are scant but ask at the bar to call you one. At the shrine there is also a taxi stand, but usually empty. Again, ask someone to call you one if needed. If buses run perfectly a one way trip takes about 1:45 hours.

1 reply
baltimore
Level Contributor
160 posts
20 reviews
7 helpful votes
1. Re: Foggia to Monte SantAngelo by bus
Save

Hello, is there a web site where I can get schedule of buses from Monte Sant"angelo to Foggia or Manfredonia, I will be there sept 28 thur the 30th of this year for St Michael's Feast Day and on the Saturday morning I want to leave for Bari via foggia and then train to bari, all the web sites I try say download and when I try even after installing their program I just get nonsense, thanks for your help, Kevin

Reply to: Foggia to Monte SantAngelo by bus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Monte Sant'Angelo
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.