We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single women at Club Orient

fl
Level Contributor
74 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Single women at Club Orient

I would love to stay at Club Orient alone next month for some quiet R an R. Making friends and socializing is fine but will I feel comfortable and safe?

Mentioned in this post
Club Orient Resort
Club Orient Resort
525 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,607 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single women at Club Orient

It is one of the safest places to be. The only stent of your socializing will be up to you. Tuesday evening wine and cheese is a good time to mingle, and you will meet many friendly people. Other guests, and security, will certainly look out for you if you have concerns. Be sure to book soon as January can be a busy month.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,607 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single women at Club Orient

That should have read" extent of your socializing"...

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
294 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Single women at Club Orient

I've been there twice and I agree. it's the safest place to be. Everyone is so respectful and genuine. You won't have any issues at all.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Single women at Club Orient

We are a middle aged couple and just spent a week at Club Orient. We saw some singles there and nobody harassed or bothered them. The security is very good and everyone minds their own business. I would think you would have no problems there.

Mentioned in this post
Club Orient Resort
Club Orient Resort
525 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Virginia
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Single women at Club Orient

I felt very comfortable and safe in June when there with husband. Went to room and store without him many times. I'm thinking of coming for two weeks and just have husband fly in for the second week. I need to tan slowly and one week wasn't enough.

rochester
Level Contributor
18 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Single women at Club Orient

Another great place to look into would be Club Fantastico

Mentioned in this post
Club Fantastico
Club Fantastico
109 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Lake Harmony...
Level Contributor
186 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Single women at Club Orient

Safe and secure, the staff at Club O is truly great. Making friends is never an issue. We have met many people there, it is just natural to start conversations.

Level Contributor
297 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Single women at Club Orient

You will be fine.

new york
Level Contributor
305 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Single women at Club Orient

Does Club O have any singles weeks or meet and greets for singles? If not are there any weeks whereby single men and women are more prevalent?

fl
Level Contributor
74 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Single women at Club Orient

Well, finally going solo to Club Orient mid June! I can't wait. This will be my third time on St Martin but first ever stay at Club Orient. I was last there June of 2015 and the seaweed was bad but hear now that its not so bad! Anyone else going mid June?

Mentioned in this post
Club Orient Resort
Club Orient Resort
525 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Get answers to your questions about Orient Bay