We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cebu to Panglao Ferry

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Cebu to Panglao Ferry

Hi all! What is the best ferry to use between Cebu city and Panglao and is it necessary to pre-book tickets? Thanks!

15 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
100 reviews
11. Re: Cebu to Panglao Ferry

There is no crossing from Cebu to Panglao. It runs to Tagbilaran, Bohol. Trike to Panglao. No need to prebook normally. Ferries run every hour or so. Oceanjet is probably the best and most frequent.

Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
11,947 posts
53 reviews
12. Re: Cebu to Panglao Ferry

There is no crossing from Cebu to Panglao.

------------------------------------

Pump boats operate between Oslob in Southern Cebu and Alona Beach on Panglao Island

OceanJet definitely has the most frequent service but is not best in my opinion. OceanJet charge for luggage. Supercat doesn't charge for luggage. The latest supercat boat operating between Cebu City and Tagbilaran has a row of tables you can sit at which is very convenient if you want to eat a meal on board. The old Supercat had the tables tucked away in the corners so you couldn't see the TV screen. These have views of the TV as well. OceanJet has no tables.

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
52 reviews
13. Re: Cebu to Panglao Ferry

In one of my numerous trips with Supercat, they charge me with my luggage.

Edited: 14 September 2017, 13:44
14. Re: Cebu to Panglao Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 May 2018, 20:35

melbourne
Level Contributor
3,368 posts
62 reviews
15. Re: Cebu to Panglao Ferry

You already asked this question in another thread

Reply to: Cebu to Panglao Ferry
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Panglao Island