We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

why !!!!!!!!!!!

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
why !!!!!!!!!!!

why on earth do people judge , my wife and i have been all over the world in our 40 fantastic years together and its been the same wherever we go, think about it you see some one 6 foot 1, very big build no hair on head , but a lot of body hair (sorry dad thats not my fault) and with large tattoos on back and chest, even now im an old git i still get it , but now in my older years my thoughts are im NOT the freak you are for judging me ? YOU dont know me ?? , its so sad to know how many small minded people there are .. one year 20 years ago we were in spain with our 3 small children we left the pool walking back to the villa i was in front with 2 of our 3 kids holding there hands , we walked passed a couple sitting at a table,, under his breath which i heard he said to his wife oh god look at that a typical brit thug, word for word, walked passed never said a word?? never told my wife for 10 years she was hurt for me, now does not bother me at all but it has taken a long time, sad sad people, having an end of week moan with wine, love you all

43 replies to this topic
Coquitlam, Canada
Level Contributor
4,392 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: why !!!!!!!!!!!

PT Barmun coulda used you in his show , I guess

Everyone was mean to those people too .

Sad

Johnny C

Edited: 12 May 2018, 05:22
London, Canada
Level Contributor
4,998 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: why !!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, feel better, all of us have something one doesn't like, just ignore them....who cares what they think, just remember, your probably happier than they are.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
5,961 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: why !!!!!!!!!!!

Why should you care about what other idiots think. Develop a thicker skin and enjoy your life. No need to be concerned about what others think.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
12,635 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: why !!!!!!!!!!!

Tatoos are a source of humour for many people.

Remember the circus and the tattooed "Sleazy Lizard Lady who walks, talks and throws rocks at aeroplanes."

It may take a generation or more for those images to be replaced with the image of a caring father.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5,096 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: why !!!!!!!!!!!

I say never judge a book by its cover.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
4,998 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: why !!!!!!!!!!!

I saw more tattoos this year than ever before, it's becoming very normal, full arm coverage, legs, chest, back, everywhere, men and women....if I was younger would have one myself, or two or three. My husband has arm tattoos, in fact, to me more women had tattoos than the men.

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: why !!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the question shouldn't be why people judge you, but why you continue to present this image of yourself to the world? Especially if it upsets you so much that they do.

After 40 years of travelling so bravely in the face of adversity - all those sniggers must have unendurable - surely you must have learnt something about yourself?

If it bothers you, wear a shirt. Buy a wig. Lose some weight. Have a wax.

Or you could just ignore them and get on with life.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,046 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: why !!!!!!!!!!!

What does this have to do with Cuba? This is not a blog, where you vent, but a travel forum, where we ask and answer questions about Varadero

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
6,032 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: why !!!!!!!!!!!

and I just lovely doggy daddy and his crazy tattoos. it may not be for everyone but there's lots in cuba too. so there's your cuba input. #6 rofl

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: why !!!!!!!!!!!

I have tattoos dating back to 1976. I also have tattoos that were done in both Federal and Provincial jails that are not pretty. I also have tattoos from Mexico and Cuba. If anyone doesn't like them, f@ck them. If I ever heard anyone making a disparaging remark about them I would be back in jail getting another one.

Reply to: why !!!!!!!!!!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted