We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

www.BYOKids.com.au

Perth
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
www.BYOKids.com.au

Has anyone had positive/ negative experience booking through www.BYOKids.com.au? I am currently looking at booking accomodation in bali with them but they require deposit & fee up front before travel and that always makes me wary. Thanks for advice

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,074 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: www.BYOKids.com.au

I've not heard of them liane, although their website looks familiar & I have a feeling it was once called something else.

I use online sites such as wotif.com for planning, but always contact hotels direct as well, as you can often get similar (or better!) deals without booking fees, strict cancellation fees etc.

Have you checked out the Bali forum?

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g294226-i7220-B…

Edited: 04 May 2011, 20:23
Perth
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: www.BYOKids.com.au

Thanks Mikey. The hotel is very popular and rooms limited so using a different wholesaler than usual. Will definately check out the Bali forum. First time user....hahah so still trying to feel my way around the joint.:)

3. Re: www.BYOKids.com.au

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 May 2011, 16:05
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,074 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: www.BYOKids.com.au

Leah - your post will most likely be removed as it could be considered self promotion.

The posting guidelines are here....

tripadvisor.com.au/help/what_are_the_guideli…

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
181 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: www.BYOKids.com.au

Hi,

the deposit is something normal, so you have to confirm your booking by it.

and it looks for me too familiar.

enjoy it and go for it, try to avoide self promotion please.

beofre you do any step again , try to read the guidelines and keep the rules respected.

Regards,

S

6. Re: www.BYOKids.com.au

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 05:17