We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving family vac. - Info needed THNX ;D

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
3,472 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving family vac. - Info needed THNX ;D

Hi! I'm going to post here as well :)

I'm planning a much needed getaway with my family (hubby and 2 kids 3.5 and 5 y.o.) for the Thanksgiving break. As I've never been in a resort before, I'd gladly accept any info/suggestions in terms of names, locations, ecc... :) We live in Boston so we would like to go someplace warm, to soak up some sun !

Thank you so much!

Belvidere, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving family vac. - Info needed THNX ;D

It would be best if you provided at little more info such as where you are wanting to travel - stay in the U.S or go to the Caribbean. Are you looking for an all inclusive resort? What do you want in a resort? kids club, tennis, golf, pools, etc. Once you are a little clearer we would be glad to help.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
3,472 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving family vac. - Info needed THNX ;D

Hi! We were thinking about the Caribbean as we would go in Nov. and we'll be longing for sun and warm weather. Thus far my preference may be for Aruba, but I'm still searcing for options. The budget is, well, kinda limited...I'd prefer all-inclusive resort where kids stay free (or almost :). Following another user's advice, I've been searching on Cheap Caribbean .com and travelzoo.com. ANy other info or names will be very useful! :)

THANX!

3. Re: Thanksgiving family vac. - Info needed THNX ;D

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2010, 17:18