We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Asian Tour Operators for Seniors

Louisville, Kentucky
3 posts
Save Topic
Best Asian Tour Operators for Seniors

We are planning a trip to Mongolia and China in the summer and want to know the best senior friendly and competent tour operators.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
12,580 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Asian Tour Operators for Seniors

Do you have to go in the heat of the summer? I know that IS when teachers and families have to travel. Best choice is fall (avoid the Chinese holidays) and second best is spring.

Essex
Level Contributor
25,869 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Asian Tour Operators for Seniors

Kuoni are a great holiday/tour company in the UK - but I'm sure that you could 'sort' something out with them if need-be! They aren't necessarily specifically 'senior friendly' but they do run a fairly high class tour with good reps/staff/levels of accommodation and a very professional company with a high reputation for helping people with their needs:

http://www.kuoni.co.uk/

Also in the UK 'Saga Holidays' are famous for organising trips for the over 50's. They started out with 'coach tours' many years ago, but now are a very sophisticated operation indeed - quite glamerous in fact! Yes, I know it's another UK operator but I'm sure they would be able to help you out if need be:

http://travel.saga.co.uk/holidays.aspx

Louisville, Kentucky
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Asian Tour Operators for Seniors

Many thanks to those who responded or who will respond to my inquiry.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Asian Tour Operators for Seniors

How old are the seniors? Are they "active" seniors? How long of a vacation do you want?

Louisville, Kentucky
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Asian Tour Operators for Seniors

64 and reasonably active.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Asian Tour Operators for Seniors

and how long of a trip?? I went on a trip last year with a senior group to China, which was very good.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Asian Tour Operators for Seniors

Well, there are several companies organizing senior trips to Asia, but all my votes will go for a company which is quite busy in arranging trips especially to china www.impro.lv

hpe it helps

HT

kent
Level Contributor
184 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Asian Tour Operators for Seniors

Hi we do a lot with wendy wu tours excellant I have a customer who is 80 and had travelled three times with them alone. Wendy Wu tours cover all the usual and also unusual places they also do beach extentions etc.

If you need any help you are welcome to contact me

Kim

9. Re: Best Asian Tour Operators for Seniors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2012, 21:20
Get answers to your questions