We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FIFA Ticket Resale

Middleton, Wisconsin
2 posts
2 reviews
FIFA Ticket Resale

I provided FIFA a set of tickets for resale two weeks ago. The tickets have remained unsold and they do not appear to be posted for sale on the FIFA website. When I call FIFA with questions, I get the runaround. Apparently, FIFA hired an outside organization to coordinate ticket resale and that group doesn't seem to have its act together. Is anyone else having difficulties selling their tickets through FIFA?

8 replies to this topic
The Cincinnati...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
1. Re: FIFA Ticket Resale

I am in your same situation. I posted them for sale as soon as the system was made available and nothing has happened.

Tallinn, Estonia
5 posts
1 review
2. Re: FIFA Ticket Resale

same situation? any updates ? I have submitted mine for resale and nothing happened as well.

Middleton, Wisconsin
2 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: FIFA Ticket Resale

They finally resold my tickets ... but it took about three weeks from the date I made them available for resale.

Scarsdale, New York
2 posts
1 review
4. Re: FIFA Ticket Resale

I'm on the same situation

They say my tickets are in process of being delivered and I can't send for resale. They say to check everyday and I've been checking since April 18th when they opened it.

Nothing has changed and I don't get any email with the delivery track number.

Any ideas?

Tallinn, Estonia
5 posts
1 review
5. Re: FIFA Ticket Resale

Yes.. I am in the same situation. I have submitted them for sale since a week , and nothing changed since then.

1 post
6. Re: FIFA Ticket Resale

Some of my tickets have started to sell off.

About three days ago, I received notification from FIFA that my tickets will definitely not be shipped to me and that I will need to collect them in Russia.

2 posts
7. Re: FIFA Ticket Resale

I'm in the same situation.

I received an email from them on the 16th of May with steps to follow on the Resale platform, however, after logging in, "My Requests" should appear at the top menu from the ticketing page but this option is not available.

And if I try to go on My request from the bottom, takes me to a new application for tickets to buy.

Sent 2 emails to find a resolution and complain, several phone calls to the call centre and they don't seem to give or know a solution neither to go through the website with me or let me know if there are any issues on the platform.

Feel they will steal the money from 9 tickets purchased!

12 posts
8. Re: FIFA Ticket Resale

Hi. I have the same issue. ;More than two weeks ago my tickets were put for resale and still nothing.

Reply to: FIFA Ticket Resale
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions