We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket Transfer/Resale

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Ticket Transfer/Resale

Hi,

Im not gonna use two of my tickets and I would like not to lose my money. I cant resale them through FIFA, so I was wondering if I could transfer them to anybody I want (potential buyer) or it has to be to one of my guests (I dont have guests)?

Ive seen people selling tickets on eBay (and actually selling them). Hows that work? Are the buyers taking all risks?

Any advice?

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Wednesbury, UK
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
17,034 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket Transfer/Resale

If you are the Main Applicant, then you can’t officially transfer your tickets anyway, guest or not, you can only officially sell them.

In general the buyers on eBay are taking the most risk, previously FIFA and UEFA have cancelled tickets advertised on eBay ( idiots put photos of them with details online!).

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticket Transfer/Resale

Yeah, I figured itd be better not to show anything. The tickets are already "linked" to my Fan-ID. So I presume whoever buys tickets this way should already have a fan-id and fingers crossed that staff dont pay attention to names on them

Wednesbury, UK
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
17,034 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ticket Transfer/Resale

Yes, but based on previous lack of concern, Confed Cup, and few other indicators we do not expect any problem with tickets in another name as long as Fan-ID is valid and tickets are real.

Edited: 15 May 2018, 05:12
Wednesbury, UK
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
17,034 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ticket Transfer/Resale

You could just take them to Russia and sell them there to someone face to face.... ........at FV of course so you lose no money.

Edited: 15 May 2018, 05:16
Reply to: Ticket Transfer/Resale
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions