We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.

Level Contributor
15 posts
Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.

Hi. I am hoping someone can help on my current struggle.

I am landing in Moscow, DME airport at 4.15 pm on 21st June and need to take another flight out on the same day to Saint Petersberg.

I found a 18.35 Yamal Airlines flight out from DME and have tried booking it online. But the site does not allow me to process as it does not recognise my foreign phone number. I then tried calling the various sales and rep offices on the site....but all cut me off when I spoke English.

Would anyone have any tips on how I can make my booking online.

Please help.

Geeta

19 replies to this topic
Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
1. Re: Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.

How about trying to book through Skyscanner.net?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
195 reviews
2. Re: Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.

Geeta, Yamal might be cheap but I'd recommend sticking with more reputable airlines like Aeroflot/S7.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
104 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.

What about UTAIR airline?

Is it reliable?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
195 reviews
4. Re: Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.

UT Air forced me to cancel and get a refund on a leg after a 6 hour schedule change.

Make that what you will.

Korolev, Russia
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.

I used their services several times without negative experience.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
104 posts
22 reviews
6. Re: Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.

Is there any way to check and manage my booking online with UTair?

I received the email confirmation but i couldn't find how to manage it on their website

Moscow, Russia
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
4,467 posts
15 reviews
7. Re: Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.

Utair is fine, but it operates from Vnukovo airport. Yamal is perfectly adequate airline, book it via any ticket broker, I prefer awad.ru ...

Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
120 reviews
8. Re: Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.

@ Elias_12_12

check my booking is here for UTAIR:

https://ticket.utair.ru/search/?switch_site=1

It seems its available only from Russian language page. Do not switch to English.

Level Contributor
15 posts
9. Re: Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.

Oh thank you so much everyone for you replies!. Unfortunately, Yamal airlines is the only available flight out from DME on the 21st on the timing I need.

@ Vasily - Thank you. Yes i saw that booking through the agent was also an option. Will try that avenue. Was just concerned if it's legit.

On another note: I will be landing at DME at 4.15pm and taking the next flight out at 6.35pm.

Question - Is this adequate time for me to get my baggage, exit immigration and then get to departure and go through baggage and immigration again? Is DME easy to navigate?

Thanks all!

Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
120 reviews
10. Re: Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.

@Geeta D,

2:25 for the unprotected connection is too risky for my liking. The immigration will be very packed, for sure - it's world cup time- passport control is really slow with foreiners because everyone must wait till his immigration card is printed. Luggage collection in dme is not an example of efficiency either. And there is no guarantee that your first flight lands exactly on time...

Reply to: Yamal Airlines Online Booking Issues.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions