We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!

1 post
Save Topic
Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!

Hello everyone,

I am making this thread so we could all connect and find out where and what games other fellow Canadians will be attending. Personally I will have games in Kazan and Samara. Would love to read where you all will be visiting and possibly connect with you all!

Steven

15 replies to this topic
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!

Hello Steven,

Me and my friend will be going to Moscow, Saransk and Samara. We are struggling to find accommodations in Saransk and Samara. If you have any tips with hotels or hostels website that would be greatly appreciated. Also, we had to figure out train transportation on our own because all free trains provided by "FIFA" were full. I am referring to this website https:/…schedule

I looked my the tracking for my FAN-ID and it was sent to Canada but never made it to my house. Now I looked at it again today and it is in Switzerland. I don't know why. My friend lives relatively close to my house and he got his FAN-ID no problem. I am trying to contact the FAN-ID group to resolve the situation.

Have you got your FAN-ID ? and if we understand correctly we won't have to apply for a Visa if we have this ?

Francis

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!

I'll be heading to St. Petersburg, Kazan, and Moscow during the knockout stages.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!

I am heading to SP on June 13th from Toronto. you?

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
284 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!

Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Sochi. June 15-27.

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!

From Toronto to Moscow only. June 18 - 24

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!

Hey folks,

I'm going from Vancouver to Nizhniy Novgorod. June 22 - July 6

7. Re: Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2018, 00:09

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!

Colombian/Canadian living in the UK at the moment, but Toronto is my home. Going from June 14-29.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!

Finally got my FAN-ID!

Alexandria, Virginia
13 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!

Canadian here from Colombian origin.

Going to the opening game, Match 11, All of Colombia games, and Match 56. Will be wearing the Canada national team shirt every once in a while :D

Reply to: Canadians going to Russia World Cup 2018!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions