We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resale single ticket tst7

Los Angeles...
14 posts
Save Topic
Resale single ticket tst7

Will it be possible to sell a single ticket if I bought tst7? I don’t know yet if I can go to the last 16 and think about resale it through fifa.

The question if they’ll let me do that or they’ll want me to resale the entire tst7 (not gonna happen lol)

17 replies to this topic
Wednesbury, UK
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
17,025 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Resale single ticket tst7

I take it you are the MA?

The resale policy seems to imply you can, well you can for guests, and as I guess you will be in Russia anyway, you can also try in person at a ticketing center..........unless you want to try in advance on the website?

Prior to 2014 the answer was a certain no, via official channels anyway.

Los Angeles...
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Resale single ticket tst7

I hope they’ll let resale it, otherwise people like me would have to sell it through 3rd party, which I guess they don’t want to happen

13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Resale single ticket tst7

I'm in the same situation and FIFA didnt answer my request yet.

About your guests, its possible to resell their tickets, as written in policy therms.

Though, don't know if you can sell your own ticket at the FIFA resale platform.

Los Angeles...
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Resale single ticket tst7

Please let me know if they answer you, at least I know now that one ticket is possible:)

5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Resale single ticket tst7

Hello. I have the same question. Can an applicant (customer) resell his own ticket of single match in TST? Although I sent an email to FIFA ticketing center, I could not get any answers. Do you know? Thank you.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Resale single ticket tst7

I think after the group stages you will be able to resell it through your online account like currently you can resale individual group match tickets through the account.

13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Resale single ticket tst7

Reshav S, Have you actually sold your own ticket of a TST package?

I didn't put my own ticket to resell yet (afraid of blocking the other ones, including knock-out phase). Waiting for FIFA response, but nothing yet.

A few of my GUESTS tickets are already sold ("refund pending"). But this is clear as written in policy therms.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Resale single ticket tst7

No I haven't sold any but surely it gives an option to sell them. Also incase you are selling the main owners ticket all the guest ones for that particular match are sold along with it.

5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Resale single ticket tst7

I have no guest and I am an applicant(customer). On website, I can offer each group-stage ticket of an applicant in TST7 on my request page and keep owing a FINAL ticket. Will FIFA block my Final ticket as soon as any group-stage ticket is resold? My anxious is such a query.

5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Resale single ticket tst7

Someone in Japan could resell tickets of a group match in TST6. And he could keep tickets of other group matches which he wants to watch. Please see the following figure in twitter although it is written in Japanese.

https:/…large

Reply to: Resale single ticket tst7
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions