We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning a trip for four adults

Federal Way, Wa
2 posts
Save Topic
Planning a trip for four adults

I could not find a forum to post this in but because price is a factor I decided to post here. Hope it is ok.

I have been left to decide on a vacation for my husband and our two adult children.

I am trying to find a destination that the three will agree on. By now I'll agree to anything that they will agree on.

To have them agree it will take warm weather, water, beach and snorkling and not too expensive.

Anyone have any ideas?

I would appreciate any suggestions.

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning a trip for four adults

hi dont know where you live but central america is a good idea with lots to do a few of the countries are real cheap belize honduras has great snorkling two other places there that are touristy but lots of fun are antigua guatemala and ometepe in nicaraugua if u have time you can do a few of these places on the same trip

Midwest
Level Contributor
842 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning a trip for four adults

The flight times might be a sticking point from West Coast, but Aruba could do the trick for you. As for price, there are smaller guest houses and apartments off the beaten path that can save you $$$ ... we are staying 8 nights for $600 shortly at a new place with a/c and a delicious pool area, just minutes from premier snorkeling and swimming. You might check out the Aruba forum and get a feel....

3. Re: Planning a trip for four adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2012, 16:31