We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where do the Young Adults go?

Toronto
1 post
Save Topic
Where do the Young Adults go?

My best friend and I (both in our early 20's) plan on booking our trip a few days before, we're flying out April 25, so we really don't know where we'll end up yet ... it's between Montego Bay, Punta Cana or the Mayan Riviera ... and we are just wondering where the younger adults stay? Our worst nightmare is to book a resort and upon arrival, find out it's all older adults and families.

We're not very experienced Caribbean travellers so any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Belvidere, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where do the Young Adults go?

I'd go with the Riviera Maya area or Cancun. There is Playa del Carmen in the Riviera Maya for nightlife and Cancun is full of nightlife too - if that is what you are looking for. There are a lot of activities in the Riv. Maya for people of all ages - snorkeling the reef and the cenotes, exploring ruins, fishing, zip-lining, horseback riding, etc. There are things to do in Montego Bay and Punta Cana, but having been to both places you will be happier to be able to leave your resort and go out and about safely.

2. Re: Where do the Young Adults go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 23:18
Get answers to your questions