We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to delete a review

1 post
Save Topic
how to delete a review

how to delete a review

1. Re: how to delete a review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 May 2012, 07:33
Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
96,793 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to delete a review

Hi there:

I am assuming you must have a review showing as pending that you wish to delete.

To do this, you should contact Trip Advisor User Review Support at this link:

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/UserReviewSupport

Where it says *How can we help you?: from the pull down menu select 'Remove my Review'. and then at *Which review?: select the appropriate review, if it is listed. If not, then choose 'Not listed'.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,771 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to delete a review

Do you mean a review you wrote or are you a business owner /manager trying to delete a review of your property? There are two very different procedures that are followed and it is not clear to me from your post- and the fact that you currently have no reviews showuing( though perhaps you have written one that is just pending and not yet posted).

4. Re: how to delete a review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 18:42