We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Links to blogs

Ware, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
66 reviews
59 helpful votes
Links to blogs

Hi

I thought that having lins to blogs was permitted within the forum rules. However, whenever I include a link to my blog, it is removed and I am told to refer to the forum guidelines as to why, My profile picture also contianed the name of the blog and has also been deleted.

Please could you let me know which rules I am breaking, so that I may endeavour not to do it again.

Many thanks

Jon

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
109,006 posts
99 reviews
640 helpful votes
1. Re: Links to blogs

Hi Jon;

Your profile picture can NOT contain a website address, so TA staff have removed it.

Links to non-commercial blogs are allowed. For complete details, please refer to the forum guidelines.

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/help/what_are_the_guidelines_for_posting_in_the_forums

Best Regards

Edited: 12 years ago
Ware, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
66 reviews
59 helpful votes
2. Re: Links to blogs

Ahh okay. So, if it just contains the name of the blog (not the URL), it should be alright?

Thanks

Jon

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
109,006 posts
99 reviews
640 helpful votes
3. Re: Links to blogs

You're Welcome !

4. Re: Links to blogs

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.