We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

change picture in review

PEI, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
change picture in review

We just wrote a review of our stay at a resort and didn't include a picture. Trip advisor obviously picked one for us and we have cows grazing in a field! How do we change our picture, since we already submitted our review? Thanks.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,484 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: change picture in review

Welcome to TripAdvisor, FlynnsPEI;

It is NOT attatched to the review, but to your profile. You will see that it is displayed with your post above.

To change the picture, I would suggest visiting the Help Centre page "How to change your TripAdvisor photo" and follow the directions listed there.

tripadvisor.ca/help/how_do_i_change_my_tripa…

FYI...there is a link to the Help Centre at the bottom of every page.

Best Regards

2. Re: change picture in review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 20:17