We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Telephone Number: The Martletts, Bognor Regis

Bognor Regis...
3 posts
Save Topic
Telephone Number: The Martletts, Bognor Regis

The telephone number shown for The Martletts public house restaurant in Bognor Regis is incorrect, and I am getting really hacked off at the number of their calls which I receive.

The true number is 01243 863560.

Please take steps to correct it.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,007 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Telephone Number: The Martletts, Bognor Regis

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Ridcully64;

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is primarily peer-to-peer assistance.

I would suggest visiting the Help Centre page “How to alert us when a listing is incorrect” and click on the “E-mail Us” link in blue text. A web form will open that you can use to e-mail TA staff with your concerns.

tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_alert_us_when_a_…

Disregard the notation on that page about restaurants. The reporting method was changed recently, but the page has not yet been updated.

Best Regards

Bognor Regis...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Telephone Number: The Martletts, Bognor Regis

Then exactly how is it "Help[ing you] to make TripAdvisor better" if you don't actually act on any of the information which you receive?

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Telephone Number: The Martletts, Bognor Regis

Hi there

Firstly, this is not the correct forum to ask support type questions as per the sticky topic at the top of this forum: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12104-k30711…

For future reference, the best place to post is on the Support Forum.

Now onto the problem :)

FYI - here is the correct number: 01243 887 678

This however will probably not solve your problem completely as I've found the number you've quoted on at least 4 other websites advertising/listing this pub/restaurant.

CB

Edited: 05 February 2012, 01:36
Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Telephone Number: The Martletts, Bognor Regis

Ridcully, please also note that we are all volunteers and ordinary members like yourself - the forums is not a way to contact TA Staff.

For future reference there is a link to the Help Center at the bottom of every page.

CB

Bognor Regis...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Telephone Number: The Martletts, Bognor Regis

So it doesn't actually "Help [them] make TripAdvisor better" because they don't read it.

To have such a forum is a waste of all our time, but thank you for yours.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Telephone Number: The Martletts, Bognor Regis

Hi there

No, this forum is for users to suggest improvements to the site and it's features, i.e.

>> Let's have bigger text boxes to type our messages in"

>> Let's have a built in Spell Checker

>> Can we have a direct link to the Help Center at the top of the page?

As i said, it's not a way to advise TA Staff of amendments to listings etc, that is via the Help Center and then it will go direct to the department who deals with it.

The only TA Staff that read this forum is usually the product development team....

Glad i could help anyway, and good luck with getting the other websites to change their listing - i think it would drive me nuts.

However, according to the reviews on all sites, the food is disgusting so i'm surprised you're getting any calls at all :)

CB

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,007 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Telephone Number: The Martletts, Bognor Regis

You're Welcome !