We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Change an incorrect postcode

Mulwala, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Change an incorrect postcode

I couldn't find any help in the areas advised to me.

I have inadvertently listed the incorrect postcode on my B&B. It should read '2647' not 3730. Can Trip Advisor give me a solution. No Q&A's cover this question. It's possible to change the street address, but not the town or postcode.

Please help!!

Thanks

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,934 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Change an incorrect postcode

Hi Lynda,

You should be able to change your postal code using the Business Listed in Wrong Location form. Click on the Emails Us link on the right column of the main page of the Manageent Center. You'll see it there.

If you need additional assistance, please post in the Owners' forum. Instructions on this page:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

Silvia

Edited: 16 January 2012, 14:19
2. Re: Change an incorrect postcode

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2013, 21:24