We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Listing a Festival

1 post
Listing a Festival

Hi, is it possible to list a festival on trip advisor? Its a 4 day festival in Lviv, Ukraine with over thousands of participants from around the world.

3 replies to this topic
So Cal
Level Contributor
12,382 posts
75 reviews
1. Re: Listing a Festival

TripAdvisor lists very few limited-run events, and only if they're of particular interest to general tourists. The ones they do list seem to be much longer than 4 days, and are selected by TA (not submitted by users, like most listings). You can always try, but I would not be surprised if it is rejected. I believe you would need to contact staff through the Help Center.

Guidelines for Things to Do listings are here: https://www.tripadvisorsupport.com/hc/en-us/…

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
35,489 posts
111 reviews
2. Re: Listing a Festival

It's unlikely because it's an annual event rather than an attraction that travellers can visit during the short time they are away.

We have a month long one in August but it's not listed because it is temporary. The venue and acts vary a lot each year.

You can mention it on the forums in answer to any questions about that time of year but I'm thinking that tickets will be sold before people start researching what to do in an area.

Edited: 16 August 2018, 04:44
West Grey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
85,124 posts
104 reviews
3. Re: Listing a Festival

•Must be open for at least 12 consecutive weeks of the year

•Exception: Performances must operate at one venue for at least 24 consecutive weeks of the year

https://www.tripadvisorsupport.com/hc/en-us/…

Reply to: Listing a Festival
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted