We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outstanding refund for BR 25805912

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Outstanding refund for BR 25805912

I haven't received the promised refund for the booking number listed above. Could you please advise by return email if it has been sent and if so to what bank account number, if not when will it be processed.

2 replies to this topic
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
81,641 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outstanding refund for BR 25805912

Hi terrymargham;

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is primarily member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff.

On the emailed confirmation you received, you will find contact information. I would suggest using that method of contacting TA staff with your concerns.

Alternately, have a look at the “Top Questions” area on the right side of this forum, and read the entry titled “CONTACT Info for ISSUES with Vacation Rentals / Holiday Rentals”

Best Regards

Boston...
Level Contributor
24 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Outstanding refund for BR 25805912

Hi Terry, thanks for posting. I'm sorry to see your booking request was not accepted by the owner. When you make a booking request, your payment is simply held by your bank until the owner accepts your booking. In this case, your booking request expired due to no response from the owner, so we’ve told the bank to release your payment.

Please note, it may take up to seven working days to release the pre-authorized payment, depending on the processing time of your bank/credit card account. Please contact your bank directly for more information – you can use your confirmation email about the declined booking as proof (if required).

Many Thanks,

Sarah - TripAdvisor Rentals Support

Reply to: Outstanding refund for BR 25805912
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted