We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Listing - I need a person to help me.

Albuquerque, New...
6 posts
Business Listing - I need a person to help me.

Dear Tripadvisor,

Originally I had placed an incorrect map location of my business which was rejected so I resubmitted with the correct map location but have not heard back from Tripadvisor. My business is a scenic tour company and a tour I provide is called the Breaking Bad Bus Tours. There is another company listed that is called Breaking Bad RV Tours, however they use a converted RV but my vehicle is a Bus. I am running a legitimate business according to city and State laws and I am insured as well. Furthermore I am not the only company offering Breaking Bad Tours, there are in fact at least 5 that are doing the same as Breaking Bad has become part of our culture in Albuquerque. Furthermore there are other business types that are also benefiting from Breaking Bad. Like others, my business is a home based business but I never bring customers to my business location. Just like some of the tour companies including Breaking Bad RV Tours, we meet at a pre-determined public location that has ample parking for customers. The reason I'm bringing this up is the fact that I have no idea what other issue there might be that's preventing me from being listed. That's why I'm trying to give you all the information I can to hopefully overcome any obstacles there might be. If there is something I'm missing, please let me know.

Thank you.

15 replies to this topic
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
47,103 posts
288 reviews
1. Re: Business Listing - I need a person to help me.

"My business is a scenic tour company and a tour I provide is called the Breaking Bad Bus Tours."

So what the name of your tour company? TripAdvisor doesn't list tour offerings separately, but a tour company.

Do you have a website? Possible but I doubt your listing was rejected because your map pin was incorrect. Was that exactly what the email said or it said "Occasionally location submissions do not meet our guidelines and cannot be used."

If the latter, not that TripAdvisor uses "location" in that sentence meaning a business. Not sure why. Something else was amiss on your website.

Level Contributor
244 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
2. Re: Business Listing - I need a person to help me.

Hi Anthony,

Unfortunately your listing request was rejected as your official does not include a sample itinerary which is a requirement to be listed on our site. We require each tour company to list a sample itinerary on its official website.

The sample itinerary must include:

*duration of tour

*description of what is included in the tour

*description of what will be seen/done during the tour

*name of the city where the tour departs

Please include this information in your official website and resubmit your listing request making sure you are logged in.

Kind Regards,

Matias

TripAdvisor Support

Albuquerque, New...
6 posts
3. Re: Business Listing - I need a person to help me.

I made those changes, now what?

Albuquerque, New...
6 posts
4. Re: Business Listing - I need a person to help me.

I also resubmitted too. fyi

thanks

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
9,524 posts
322 reviews
5. Re: Business Listing - I need a person to help me.

Now you wait - it can take several weeks for a new listing to be approved.

Albuquerque, New...
6 posts
6. Re: Business Listing - I need a person to help me.

It's been 3 months any word on my request to be added to TripAdvisor? Thank you.

Slough, United...
2 posts
7. Re: Business Listing - I need a person to help me.

Hi,

My listing has been blacklisted due to some, misunderstanding. i was on an annual paid listing. I spoke to a TA staff, but could not help me because the listing is my wife's name. Kindly give me the email address, where my wife can contact in order to reinstate the listing.

Thanks

Colin fernandes

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
47,103 posts
288 reviews
8. Re: Business Listing - I need a person to help me.

Anthony,

It doesnt take that long to approve a listing. It was probably rejected again. What’s the name of your company?. I tried to find a website for Breaking Bad Tour (not RV) but couldn´t find it.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
47,103 posts
288 reviews
9. Re: Business Listing - I need a person to help me.

Colin,

It sounds like your issue is about a vacation rental. Is it? If so, you need to contact TripAdvisor rental support. See https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12…

Slough, United...
2 posts
10. Re: Business Listing - I need a person to help me.

Hi,

thanks for your reply. Mine is a business listing. I am a home owner (B&B)

Please advise

Thanks

Colin Fernandes

Reply to: Business Listing - I need a person to help me.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted