We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reset password

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
reset password

i receive e mails from tripadvisor all the time to my e mail but when i was informed a reset link would be sent to my e mail, it was NEVER RECEIVED. I have a review to send and lo and behold i cant

7 replies to this topic
Europe
Level Contributor
16,657 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reset password

Do you have another Tripadvisor account, because your current profile shows that you only joined today..

Level Contributor
225 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: reset password

Hello Ingrid A,

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please use the following link to reset your password https:/…MemberForgotPassword.

Kind Regards,

Matias

TripAdvisor Support

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,460 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reset password

Matias

Could you please check out the numerous other threads about the truncation of threads and people having to continuously log in and provide some input

IMHO TA need to start showing they actually care about the numerous problems users are encountering with the site and furthermore we need some real action to get the glitches resolved

Europe
Level Contributor
16,657 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reset password

Flipflop

You must admit... something of a record for a response from TA in this forum.

Just 2 days!!

Some of us wait weeks, nay, months, even as “old hands”, for a staffer to rock up here to respond to problems and glitches, yet someone who only joined this week gets 1-2-1 attention pronto..

Edited: 17 May 2018, 04:24
Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,820 posts
789 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: reset password

It would be interesting to know what one must do to merit attention. Threads go on and on about an issue, and posters are abandoned to talk among themselves. In this case, someone signs up, posts a question, and there is a response within two days.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
69,110 posts
466 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: reset password

I think it's just luck.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,460 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: reset password

I get the feeling that many are perhaps new and only feel able to join in on threads they feel comfortable answering

IMHO TA should have some of their more senior experience staff tasked with looking and responding at / to the support forums on a daily basis

Reply to: reset password
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted