We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi trip I have overbooking as owner

Split, Croatia
11 posts
Save Topic
Hi trip I have overbooking as owner

But I have found the second place for my guests,house close by much better then ours ,I know the owner so he will reduce the price and it will be a small price difference for guests(30EUR per a day).

Since a guest Sarah Crancher wish to spent her honeymoon in my country and I did make her and her husband lot of stress please confirm that you can switch reservation from my property to the second one?I am sending you the links and hope you will give us quick positive answer :

Thank you Ivan

This is my place

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRental…

And this should be their new place for vacation

https://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalRe…

3 replies to this topic
rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
24,603 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi trip I have overbooking as owner

Hi, you have not reached TripAdvisor admin. This is just a public forum with ordinary members for the most part and no one here can help you or your guests. You need to contact the company (FlipKey? Holiday Lettings? Someone else?) who actually have your bookings listing.

Split, Croatia
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi trip I have overbooking as owner

It is Holidaylettings do you have their mail adress?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
81,646 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi trip I have overbooking as owner

Hi Ivan;

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is primarily member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff and TA staff will NOT act on a request, such as yours, via the forums.

You can contact Holiday Lettings at +44 (0)1865 312000

Best Regards

Edited: 13 May 2018, 23:22
Reply to: Hi trip I have overbooking as owner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted