We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email or speak to someone

2 posts
email or speak to someone

I have special circumstances which require a real time or asynchronous conversation. Is there contact information? I feel stuck in the "Help Center."

10 replies to this topic
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
63,469 posts
75 reviews
1. Re: email or speak to someone

Hi

If you can expand on what the special circumstances are am I sure one of us will be able to point you in the right direction

West Grey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
84,554 posts
103 reviews
2. Re: email or speak to someone

Hi dscaso;

TripAdvisor doesn't offer a "one size fits all" telephone or email support.

If you post your general concern, perhaps one of us can point you in the right direction.

Best Regards

2 posts
3. Re: email or speak to someone

It is very specific, but, OK, I will give it a shot.

I have booked a tour of the Eifel Tower with a travel company affiliated with Trip Advisor - Aviator. The voucher states all sales are final, meaning no cancellations. I have a trip changes and need to adjust the time of the tour. There is no way to contact Aviator.

Padua, Italy
Level Contributor
29,376 posts
107 reviews
4. Re: email or speak to someone

The exact name is Viator and not Aviator. In post # 11 of this topic, you will find the contact information. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12…

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: email or speak to someone

I am trying to post a review but nothing happens when I click on hotel ratings for service cleanliness and value.

Why is this.

West Grey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
84,554 posts
103 reviews
6. Re: email or speak to someone

HI Susan;

I would suggest clearing your browser's cache. If that doesn't solve the problem, I would then clear the TA cookies from your computer.

I hope that helps.

Best Regards

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
54,562 posts
1,819 reviews
7. Re: email or speak to someone

Susan,

Also, what device are you using?

I have had issues with the Rating bubbles in Chrome, and FirFox, on two laptops - sometimes, they auto-fill, or will not work - they seem “locked” on empty. These glitches are very intermittent. When the bubbles will not fill, I have had luck clicking above, or below the desired bubble, though so,etimes, that does not either.

Ending the Review session, and then entering Write a Review, *usually* clears the problem. When I renter Write a Review, I *usually* get, “Do you want to finish your Review?”

Some users have indicated similar issues with Safari on an iPad.

If clearing cookies, and cleaning the cache does not work, try the above, and report.

Best of luck,

Hunt

Edited: 07 August 2018, 05:48
Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
8. Re: email or speak to someone

Thanks for your reply Loup- garou

I have somehow managed to post my review without the use of ratings bubbles. However I would have preferred to rate my review using these! This is so annoying it never used to happen and it happens all the time lately.

2 posts
9. Re: email or speak to someone

I need to respond to an enquiry from Simon who wanted to book the watermill. I need to tll him it is not possible and apologise. I kee p receving emails telling me to accept his booking. I cannot reply in the box because my laptop is receiving messages on the mariannenewell@tiscali.it address but it won't let me send. I have another email address - mariannenewell38@gmail.com - It is essential now to use the gmail address so I can reply successfully

I hate not being able to contact someone to tell them we cannot accommodate them so they are able to find another house.

Marianne

Padua, Italy
Level Contributor
29,376 posts
107 reviews
10. Re: email or speak to someone

Marianne, I hope this link can help you https://rentalsupport.tripadvisor.com/faq/vi…

Reply to: email or speak to someone
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted