We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why is the Perch Fish bar in New Brighton been rejected

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
699 reviews
Why is the Perch Fish bar in New Brighton been rejected

I recently tried to list a place in New Brighton in the Wirrall in the UK. It was called the Perch Fish bar, as far as I can tell it has not been listed anywhere else. There is a tea rooms with a slightly similar name, but not the same place as the place I have tried to list is a fish and chip shop. Please help.

4 replies to this topic
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
53,505 posts
1,800 reviews
1. Re: Why is the Perch Fish bar in New Brighton been rejected

Bazonian,

Do you have a URL for this restaurant’s Website?

Folk might some potential reason for why it does not qualify.

Also, when you submitted a Lisring request (you did submit a request, didn’t you?), what response did TA give you, for not accepting the Listing request?

Best of luck,

Hunt

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
53,505 posts
1,800 reviews
2. Re: Why is the Perch Fish bar in New Brighton been rejected

Is this the restaurant? https:/…Perch-Fish-Bar-Wallasey

I could not find a Website, or FB for them, so that might be one reason why TA has not listed them?

Are they very new?

Best of luck,

Hunt

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
699 reviews
3. Re: Why is the Perch Fish bar in New Brighton been rejected

Yes that is the one. I have listed places before which have not got facebook pages or websites. They looked like they had been there a long time, maybe the name has changed?

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
74,155 posts
478 reviews
4. Re: Why is the Perch Fish bar in New Brighton been rejected

TA is much stricter now on having a wesbite of FB page in support of a listing request. It's got a lot to do with the fact that they have been caught out by people deliberately listing places that did not exist and then outing them to the media for the error.

Reply to: Why is the Perch Fish bar in New Brighton been rejected
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted