We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Repost a pending review?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Repost a pending review?

I submitted a review that accused a hotel of food poisoning. I received an email from TA that says...

"Thanks for your review of <Hotel Name>. In it, you mentioned a possible food poisoning issue. Therefore, we'd like to double check with you to ask you to confirm the accuracy of your description of the experience.

If you'd like to publish it as is, please click "Confirm review" before May 17, 2018. If you'd like to make changes, you can disregard this confirmation email and write a new review whenever you like."

After careful consideration, I have decided to edit my review. Per the instructions, I attempted to post a new review, but it says I've already submitted a review.

Now what? Software needs a checkup haha.

Thanks.

RK

Edited: 11 May 2018, 13:11
3 replies to this topic
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
41,918 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Repost a pending review?

You have one review pending...is it the one you are referring to?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
81,701 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Repost a pending review?

Hi rkny18;

As TA staff have allowed you the opportunity to confirm your first review until the 17th, I believe that you'll need to wait until after that date to submit your revised, second review.

Best Regards

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Repost a pending review?

As suspected. Not sure why the wording is "whenever you like".

Edited: 12 May 2018, 03:29
Reply to: Repost a pending review?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted