We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much spending money Thailand and Bali?!

4 posts
Save Topic
How much spending money Thailand and Bali?!

Hey guys, so me and my girlfriend are going Thailand and Bali in a couple of months, spending almost 3 weeks in Thailand (north and south) then heading to Bali for 10 days, were staying in hotels all the way with breakfast in pretty much all of them, just curious as to how much spending money we will need for the trip? All flights and boats etc are paid for just need spending money.

Let me know thanks.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
82,877 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much spending money Thailand and Bali?!

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Teddy;

This forum, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

As a new user of the site, I would suggest before posting on any forum to read the "sticky" at the top of the forum’s page, if there is one. The sticky will explain the focus / purpose of the forum, important information, and other details. As an example, the sticky at the top of this forum is;

"PLEASE READ: How to use the Support forum!" and has a push-pin icon beside it.

For questions about travelling to specific destinations, you can use the destination forums, which you can browse or search for, starting here:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ForumHome

Best Regards