We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Impossible ,rank,site,....all l want is to leave a review .

Save Topic
Impossible ,rank,site,....all l want is to leave a review .

Searched all afternoon so l can leave a review of decaying Thailand,....just about impossible.!making reviews should be the first thing l see .......not bloody impossible to find .Come on get your act together.

6 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
435 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
1. Re: Impossible ,rank,site,....all l want is to leave a review .

Hi keithdaviecott,

We moved your topic to the Support Forum where fellow members may have an answer for you. Please note that forum moderators are not able to assist with support questions. For help from staff rather than other members (for example, for assistance with points), contact our Support Team via the Help Center:

Members:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport

Best regards,

Isabela

TripAdvisor Community Moderator

Europe
Level Contributor
16,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Impossible ,rank,site,....all l want is to leave a review .

Welcome to TA upon joining this week Keith..

Now that TA Moderator Isabela has helpfully moved your post to the correct forum, would you actually like other members here to assist you too, or did you just want to have a good cussing rant and get off on the wrong foot to start with?

Thank you so much.

Edited: 11 May 2018, 23:12
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
69,226 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Impossible ,rank,site,....all l want is to leave a review .

You can't review a country, if that was your goal.

Europe
Level Contributor
16,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Impossible ,rank,site,....all l want is to leave a review .

PNW

Ah, but, don’t you see, it’s far easer for someone to lash out and tell someone ( or some entity) to “ get your act together”, than it is to accept the fact that you don’t yet understand how a site work and what it’s conventions and limitations are especially when you don’t have the the courtesy to ask for help without resorting to cussing and insults.

I’m not sure who the OP thinks he was addressing ( in the wrong forum) but frankly, with that sort of attitude, I’m not exactly now rushing with helpful advice.

IMHO, it’s not TA that needs to get its act together, quite the opposite in fact.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,510 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Impossible ,rank,site,....all l want is to leave a review .

OK

I have just tried to be a newbie to TA and took the path I think a new user would take and after a few clicks arrived on a page which has this statement

Are you a traveller in need of help? Have a question about your review? Problems booking your hotel, flight or attraction/activity? Trouble with a restaurant reservation?

We want to help! Did you know that nearly every customer service question can be answered by visiting our easy-to-use Help Centre?

Still need support? Visit our general enquiries page and someone from TripAdvisor’s customer support team will respond as soon as possible!

Please note the last few words above which is why I think so many new users think they are talking directly to TA

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
40,384 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Impossible ,rank,site,....all l want is to leave a review .

Rank? I hardly think this site is horrible, disgusting, smelly or sick!

Reply to: Impossible ,rank,site,....all l want is to leave a review .
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted