We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic restaurant for my parents' 25th wedding anniversary

Katsushika, Japan
3 posts
Save Topic
Romantic restaurant for my parents' 25th wedding anniversary

Hello, my entire family will visit Oahu for a week from 12th June.

My mother will have her birthday in the period and also my parents' 25th wedding anniversary is quite close to the time - we're supposed to be there on the date but rooms would be no longer available and we gave it up.

They went to Hawaii for their honey moon trip, so it's an adorable place both of them.

Then I'm planning to give them a special moment just letting them alone, but hundreds of "highly-reviewed" restaurants confuse me and I haven't decided my mind yet.

We're staying at Waikiki but we will borrow a car so they probably can go anywhere, so if you have any "hidden treasure" around you, will be super helpful!

- It should be romantic - but not too much, they have been together for more than 25 years so they are like very best friends each other. Too much romantic will make them shy

- Hawaiian touch - it should not be the same old international restaurant you see the exact same style where ever you go. They need some very Hawaiian atmosphere

- Any kind of food is basically welcome

- budget...I don't wanna be cheap so I would love to give ear to all of you

Thanks so much upfront!!

Really wish it's gonna be amazing for them.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
24,764 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic restaurant for my parents' 25th wedding anniversary

Hello,

You seem to have accidentally posted your question 3 times so far on the forum. Everyone will try and mark your other topics as duplicates to get them removed. Unfortunately you are on the wrong forum. This is the Support forum where all of us members query our reviews, find out about Guidelines for reviews and the forums, ask questions on how to use TripAdvisor website and it's features, and we can report technical glitches and issues.

Every city, region, Island and country has its own travel forum on here. Plus there are other Beyond Destination forums on travel topics and themes. Here's the forums homepage link to save or bookmark -

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ForumHome

You can search for a specific forum by clicking on the magnifying glass search icon at the top right side of this website page. Then on the search bar - left side type in 'Forum' and on the right side replace "World" with a city name. The forum pages are best viewed on the full website, not the limited Tripadvisor APP. Or often it’s easier to go to Google and type in a city or country name and the words forum Tripadvisor, eg. Berlin forum TripAdvisor or Northern Ireland forum Tripadvisor.