We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

annoying

London, United...
Level Contributor
479 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
annoying

It is so annoying that every day, sometimes twice a day that when I want to remark, or, respond to something, I have to join again by putting in my email and my password WHY I have been a member for years , about 120 reviews, 160 helpful votes, so how come, that in the last few weeks you do not know me, as I said, very annoying,

6 replies to this topic
Bristol, England
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: annoying

We are just other members like you, this is not a way to contact TA staff. I have no idea why you are having this problem but I suggest that next time, once you have input your email and password and have got into the site, you bookmark the page and just click on the bookmarked page next time. That should work.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
40,382 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: annoying

If you are using Firefox, look under Privacy and settings whether my mistake you unclicked passwords and settings.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
836 posts
1,876 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: annoying

Do you by any chance use 2 different browsers? My main browser if Chrome and when I go to TA it is automatically opened for me. Sometimes I'm on FireFox and when I go to TA I have to sign in again.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
79,437 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: annoying

Sounds like your TA 'cookies' are being deleted...possibly by your anti-virus software.

Best Regards

London, United...
Level Contributor
479 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: annoying

Thank you all for you're speedy answers, I will try ,

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor