We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Listing

Level Contributor
4 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Business Listing

I have requested my business listed on TA, but got denied and sent an extensive list of rules. Which I have read, and I meet all of them. So what do I do next? I meet the requirements, can't ask for specificity on why you think not??? Meanwhile, my business suffers

10 replies to this topic
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
40,382 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business Listing

Post a link to your business

Level Contributor
4 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Business Listing

https:/…

Sorry - Do you want my details that I requested TA to post? The name is SR Tuk Tuks Drivers. Happy to fill in again t get our listing (there are 14 guys who have joined together and I am trying to help them)

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
40,382 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Business Listing

Looking at the Facebook page, I would agree that the business is not suitable for listing on TA.

Level Contributor
4 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Business Listing

Yes, I got that from the abrupt reply initially. But many other drivers and companies are listed, why would this one not be suitable? It's Cambodian run and operated.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
836 posts
1,876 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Business Listing

I didn't see an address or phone number on your facebook page. You need to supply that type of information to TA. Are the drivers doing some sort of tour or do people just flag them down to be taken somewhere (like our taxi drivers). If they act as tour guides go back to the guidelines link TA sent you and read all that is required of tours. If they just pick people up to take them to another destination, TA, most likely, would not list it.

Also it appears you may think you are actually talking to people who work for TA. We don't. We are just members, like you, that volunteer our time trying to help others.

Level Contributor
4 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Business Listing

My apologies, I meant no insult! Talking to TA is impossible!

I did however provide TA with an actual address (on River Road), also phone number. We do not flag down people in the streets, just take direct and hotel bookings. If at all possible, cam you advise how I can get TA to review this directly? As I said, it ain't for me - I get nothing. But my Khmer friends would be very grateful if I could arrange it for them

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
836 posts
1,876 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Business Listing

No insult at all. But do you act more like a taxi service or a tour service? If you are just like a taxi service TA, more than likely, would not list you. About all you can do is make sure your service is something that TA will actually list, provide them with the information they require from their guidelines, and keep your fingers crossed.

Level Contributor
139 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
8. Re: Business Listing

Hi John,

Your listing request was rejected as you did not include a link to your official website (this is a requirements for tour companies). As you can see here https:/…227877348-Tour-listing-guidelines we require each tour company to list a sample itinerary on its official website.

The sample itinerary must include:

*duration of tour

*description of what is included in the tour

*description of what will be seen/done during the tour

*name of the city where the tour departs

Once you create an official website and include all this information, please resubmit your request and our editors will review it again.

Matias

TripAdvisor Staff

Padua, Italy
Level Contributor
26,775 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Business Listing

Furthermore, this is a group's Facebook page and not an official page of your business.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
64,521 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Business Listing

I can’t check the link you provided for your business as it won’t open for me. Do you want only FB members to be able to see your services?

Edited: 10 May 2018, 07:08
Reply to: Business Listing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted