We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I cannot load my traveller map, page refresh every 2 sec

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
2 reviews
I cannot load my traveller map, page refresh every 2 sec

Hello,

I have created my traveller map few years ago, and it is now at least 2 months that I cannot access it anymore. The cause : every time, I try to load the page, it refreshes itself every 2 sec, which makes impossible for me to see my traveller map or to add a new city to it. I tried to access it through different navigators such as Chrome, Firefox, ... but I still have the same issue... I thought it was a internal problem and that would be solved by the support team within the next weeks, but this problem has not been solved for more than 2 months now... Can you please help me ?

Thanks, Julien

5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
244 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
1. Re: I cannot load my traveller map, page refresh every 2 sec

Hi Julien,

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Matias

TripAdvisor Staff

1 post
2. Re: I cannot load my traveller map, page refresh every 2 sec

It is happening again...

3. Re: I cannot load my traveller map, page refresh every 2 sec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 November 2018, 12:34

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
71,356 posts
132 reviews
4. Re: I cannot load my traveller map, page refresh every 2 sec

ACEWATERSPA ~ see the reply on your thread. This is an entirely different topic.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: I cannot load my traveller map, page refresh every 2 sec

Do we know what is going on, it keeps refreshing?

Reply to: I cannot load my traveller map, page refresh every 2 sec
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted