We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I bring my contraceptive pill into Dubai?

Adelaide, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Can I bring my contraceptive pill into Dubai?

Hello,

I am travelling to Dubai for 2 days as a stopover and have been reading different things saying you cannot bring specific medication into Dubai. I am currently on Levlen ED contraceptive pill and was wondering if I am able to bring them into Dubai? I also suffer from migraines and therefore need Ibuprofen on me whilst travelling. I am so unsure and worried since reading some things saying you cannot bring these into Dubai..

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
81,646 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I bring my contraceptive pill into Dubai?

This forum, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

I would suggest before posting on any forum to read the "sticky" at the top of the forum’s page, if there is one. The sticky will explain the focus / purpose of the forum, important information, and other details. As an example, the sticky at the top of this forum is;

"PLEASE READ: How to use the Support forum!" and has a push-pin icon beside it.

For questions about travelling to specific destinations, you can use the destination forums, which you can browse or search for, starting here:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ForumHome

Best Regards