We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Registered Mobile Number Loss + Forgotten Password

2 posts
Registered Mobile Number Loss + Forgotten Password

Hallo there!

I currently have the following problem:

I have forgotten my password for my owner account. I have followed the steps for changing my password but the last step for the verification of my new password is a text message or a voice call to a mobile number that I no longer use or can use in the future.

As a result I am locked out of my account.

How could this problem be solved?

Thank you in advance .

Dimi

3 replies to this topic
Boston...
Level Contributor
37 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
1. Re: Registered Mobile Number Loss + Forgotten Password

Hi Dimi, thanks for taking the time to reach out to us! Sorry to hear you are having some trouble getting into your account. Since we can only send the verification code to a phone number registered on your account, we would be happy to help you update this information. You can find our contact information on our form contact https://bit.ly/1XpQMeg. Please use this to reach out to us directly and we will get you back into your account!

Many Thanks,

Sarah - TripAdvisor Rentals Support

2 posts
2. Re: Registered Mobile Number Loss + Forgotten Password

Hello Sarah,

I have contacted twice Tripadvisor through the link you sent me. Unfortunately there has been no reply since the time I wrote. (2 weeks ago). I am kind of desparate and think about deleting me account. Although I cant even delete my account if I can not access it.I would be grateful for any further help.

kind regards,

Dimitris

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
47,269 posts
288 reviews
3. Re: Registered Mobile Number Loss + Forgotten Password

Dimi,

I'm assuming you've logged with this account for which your password is likely to be already saved on your browser. If that's so, the fastest and easiest way (at least for me) to retrieve a forgotten password is to get your browser to display stored passwords. You can just google "Your Browser Name+ + "display stored passwords".

Silvia

Reply to: Registered Mobile Number Loss + Forgotten Password
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted