We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Send button not appearing on my android phone

6 posts
Save Topic
Send button not appearing on my android phone

I have just started offering a rental using Tripadvisor, and I am having an extremely frustrating problem with answering enquiries using my Android smartphone. The enquiries come to my email and the link takes me to the site. There I can see the message, but when I type my reply there is no send button anywhere to be seen! So it is impossible to send a message.

I am often miles away from access to a computer, so this is a big problem. The day before yesterday I had to phone my son and give him my passwords, just so he could answer a question in the Tripadvisor message sytem about whether the property is self-contained! Fortunately after that it was booked, but I could easily have lost the booking, worth £1300.

The send button appears quite normally on any laptop.

7 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,048 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Send button not appearing on my android phone

Have you tried the support forum or on an android forum?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
10,224 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Send button not appearing on my android phone

Seems strange, maybe download the app instead.

6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Send button not appearing on my android phone

Support forum - just got here when I did a search! Perhaps I should try again. I downloaded the app but it didn't work - I got access to Tripadvisor, but no messages at all showed up on the page, I could only access the message from my email notification link.

Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Send button not appearing on my android phone

If it is a website, then try a different we browser on your phone:. Chrome, Firefox.. Whatever you are not using now.

6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Send button not appearing on my android phone

..I've tried three different browsers, same problem

6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Send button not appearing on my android phone

..and also, I am finding that I can only access my Tripadvisor messages from the in my email, whatever device I use! When I sign directly into Tripadvisor or try to use the app, I sign into what appears to be my account but there is nothing in it - no enquiires, bookings etc. What a nightmare

6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Send button not appearing on my android phone

the link that is..

Reply to: Send button not appearing on my android phone
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted