We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight Network - Beware

Cape Town, South...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Flight Network - Beware

I typically have not have any issues with airfare bookings..until i booked through Flightnetwork.com. I had to speak to them on the phone about 6 times before my issue was resolved. I needed to re confirm my credit card info for them, and they forgot to send the me the form twice! When i finally got an email with the form I filled it out and then received an email back almost immediately saying only: Ignore last email. No explanation as to why or anything. I was worried all day that the very limited seat flight I booked would be cancelled because i couldn't get a straight answer from the people at Flight network. I still haven't gotten a response as to if my flight is confirmed or not. I will never book with them again.

Has anyone else had this issue? Has anyone had a great experience speaking with their customer service?

Edited: 17 September 2015, 09:33
28 replies to this topic
Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
719 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight Network - Beware

... moved from Canada forum to Air Travel forum.

Regards,

Lauren

TripAdvisor Support Team

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14,650 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight Network - Beware

Next time book direct from the airline and you won't have these kinds of issues.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight Network - Beware

I still haven't gotten a response as to if my flight is confirmed or not.

-----

Can't you tell by looking in the airlines website using your booking reference?

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight Network - Beware

I'm a bit confused too, did you actually call them and ask or have you been relying on email.

If there was a problem with your credit card, then your ticket would not have been booked, as such it will only be done after your credit card was supplied correctly and went through. At this stage it could be sold out of the price went up.

I think you need to call if you have not done so already.

Garden Bay, Canada
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
9,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight Network - Beware

And be sure to get the confirmation number for the airline itinerary. That way you can look at the airline itinerary yourself without going through a middleman. You can also select seats and check in before getting to the airport. On the downside prevention front, you should screen capture the itinerary from the airline site to have a record that you at one time had a reservation.

And of course, next time buy from the airline directly.

Udaipur, India
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Flight Network - Beware

Flight Network is big CHEAT. Do Not book with them. Their claim of price drop protection is also false. I booked an international flight with them and the prices dropped which after repeated calls they agreed to give me the price drop credit. Which also if you do not know can apparently be used only within 1 year.

Anyways, next time i wanted to book a domestic flight using the price drop credit i had, i got the message that maximum i could use was just $20 of the $189 i had in my account. I even agreed to this and went ahead with the booking. The price of the ticket shown was after deducting the price drop but i got an email saying you will be charged full and we will send you the price drop credit by cheque. I being stupid in trusting them went ahead with the booking. I received the booking reference number and a message saying tickets will be emailed. when i opened the email, it said tickets could not be confirmed.

I emailed them and called them to resolve the issue but they are not responding.

please stay away from them and make everybody else aware of these frauds.

imtiyaz

7. Re: Flight Network - Beware

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 October 2015, 06:05

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
10,031 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flight Network - Beware

<<I being stupid in trusting them>> HOpe in the future you book directly with the airline and not with another shoddy third party, again.

Port Coquitlam...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Flight Network - Beware

I had the same experience. Customer service representative was so rude, arrogant and does not give chance to the customer to interact nor exchange information that will lead to resolving the issue. I used to book my flight with CheapOair and no problem at all for any assistance. The contact phone number of Flight Network not even helpful for assistance as you get only different menu options that is confusing and the waiting time is ridiculous. The call centre service was absurd and the customer reps are always antagonistic.

Save Reply
10. Re: Flight Network - Beware

We have been on hold with their automated system all weekend to no avail! Supposed to fly out on Thursday and just realized our confirmation email from them notes it's not the final confirmation and that they are awaiting variation of our booking with the airline. (Spirit).!!!

Spirit can't help us because our confirmation number is Flight Networks. Flight Network won't answer phines. Website worthless and every help inquiry says to call them.

So we have no idea if we have a trip or not.

Hubby going to check his email (at work...can't access here due to security) to make sure he didn't just MISS the final REAL conf. email and e-ticket...and/or check his credit card company to see if processed. What a stressful nightmare.

If we had know about Spirits cheap offers we would have booked with them directly. He thought this was some awesome Internet deal and nabbed it.

Ruined our weekend and possibly my last chance to see my father this year!

Reply to: Flight Network - Beware
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted