We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel pillow, Air Transat

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Travel pillow, Air Transat

What is AirTransat including in

•Practical travel items (To and from Europe only)

•Travel kit offered on flights to Europe from Canada

Specifically I'm wondering if they are providing a pillow so I don't have to bring my own on the overnight flight over. Anyone know?

Summerville, South...
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel pillow, Air Transat

I have never flown overnight (at night but no longer then 2 hours) and unless in first class they have never given me a pillow. Plus I always take my own cause they reuse them and I don't want to worry about slobber, just in case. You can get a nice travel pillow at Walmart for about $15.00 and useful at home as well when reading (twist & put behind back)

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel pillow, Air Transat

If you mean the travel kits you pay for, they have a blanket, inflatable pillow, eyeshade, headset and earplugs for $7. A good deal if you think they already charge you for just headsets.

These are yours to keep and are not reused.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel pillow, Air Transat

we are flying in their Club class. I hadn't thought about the fact that the pillows would be re-used. Think I will bring my own! Thanks for the info.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,125 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel pillow, Air Transat

Have flown AT premium several times......I turn my jacket or cardigan inside out, roll it up, put it in a stuff sack and use it for a pillow, far more effective than the piddly little 'pillows' that AT or other airlines give out.....also a lot cleaner!

In premium, they didn't charge for travel kits, unless they've just started doing that.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel pillow, Air Transat

I don't think they charge in their club class, but didn't realize when I posted the OP was flying club. The ones in their kit are not used and are the inflatable kind, so don't know why they wouldn't be clean.

Canada
Level Contributor
5,778 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel pillow, Air Transat

If you are flying club class, the kits are free and anything in them ie blankets can be taken away with you.

7. Re: Travel pillow, Air Transat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 April 2013, 06:05
8. Re: Travel pillow, Air Transat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 17:16