We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle from JFK to Hampton Inn

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle from JFK to Hampton Inn

I've been looking for information about the Hampton Inn JFK shuttle from the airport to the hotel.

I've looked and looked and looked and can't find any information about this shuttle. The only thing I know is that it is 24-hour but don't know the frequency or if you have to call the hotel for pickup.

I would appreciate any information if someone knows more about this.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,021 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle from JFK to Hampton Inn

Errr phone the hotel and ask?

Encinitas, CA
Destination Expert
for Encinitas
Level Contributor
553 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle from JFK to Hampton Inn

Just follow the signs at JFK for "Hotel Shuttles". These direct you to the Air Train, which you take to Federal Circle (free). You'll find courtesy phones there for all the airport hotels. When you call, they'll probably tell you the shuttle is enroute, will be there soon.

3. Re: Shuttle from JFK to Hampton Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2012, 21:19