We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia Manager contact numbers for Perth

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,950 posts
221 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia Manager contact numbers for Perth

I think around Christmas/ New year 2010 maybe a bit later, someone posted an email address and/or a phone number of the Manager/ Representative of the Air Asia office in Perth.

They were having a problem and couldnt get it sorted out via the normal channels.

They contacted this person and he was able to fix the problem for them.

If anyone or the original poster still has this information, can you please post it here.

Thanks. Danuta.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia Manager contact numbers for Perth

Hi Danuta,

Because a discussion of this airline is not specific to Kuala Lumpur, we have moved this topic here to the Air Travel forum, where it will hopefully generate more participation.

Thanks for your understanding and for your participation!

Best regards,

TA_Louise

Sydney
Level Contributor
800 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Asia Manager contact numbers for Perth

I'm certain someone from Perth recently posted a new email address at Air Asia customer service (this was in the last few days). I remember it started with an Indian name (something like Seengh?) and was specifically for enquiries related to Australian flights. I have made countless searches here and on the KL forum, trying to find it, so I can save it for future reference, but haven't had any luck.

If anyone has a working email address, please let everyone know.

Sydney
Level Contributor
800 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Asia Manager contact numbers for Perth

Here, I found it after all.

amardeepsingh@airasia.com

Apparently Mr Amardeep is the head of AirAsia X .

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,950 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Asia Manager contact numbers for Perth

Thanks Nibbles.

Taking note of this address and keeping it.

But hopefully things are settling down here in Perth for the month of Sept.

Lets see what October brings.

Its such a shame that the administration has let the air line down. In particular the call centre. If they would just do something to fix this area up, most people would be a lot happier.

More staff and better communication is all that is needed. Such an easy problem to fix.

Why they are not addressing the problem, is beyond me.

Have no problem with the plane or the crew.

Cheers. Danuta.

5. Re: Air Asia Manager contact numbers for Perth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2011, 15:16