We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Dublin to Dubia

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
79 reviews
Flights from Dublin to Dubia

When is the best time of year to go to Dubia,from a weather point of view and also reasonable price flights? Where can I set up an alert for flights,as I am retired so can go anytime and at short notice? Any suggestions for decent accommodation that's not at a crazy price?

Many Thanks,

Mary

5 replies to this topic
Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
3,760 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Flights from Dublin to Dubia

Where is Dubai?

If you have specific questions about a city or country, post those questions in the appropriate forum.

UK
Level Contributor
2,716 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Flights from Dublin to Dubia

I would post questions relating to staying in Dubai on the Dubai forum, but I prefer the weather there in October not that it matters because you might prefer something different. Avoiding school holidays and December/January would always be cheaper.

You can get email alerts and fare tracking from Google Flights.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
10,796 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Flights from Dublin to Dubia

<<best time of year to go to Dubai,from a weather point of view>>

As from end of September till around mid April the temperature are good to be outside (garden / grill season). September and April are border line, depending the year.

Mid December to Mid January we have "cold" (morning temp. clearly below 20C), sea very fresh.

May to August / mid September the heat is on. In summer it will be in the mid 40's Celsius and from mid July the steam (humidity) is added to make you feel like in a sauna.

<<reasonable price flights>> No direct link to weather unfortunately. Obviously holiday season is travel season and aircrafts tend to be full and prices high. So best is to try avoiding school holidays and the end of Ramadan (Eid) in terms of ticket costs. However, ticket prices are strange and can make erratic movements at any time.

But more importantly, hotel prices are down during the summer season, as not too many people enjoy of coming to Dubai because it is too hot. Actually, many people try to find any excuse to escape. So total costs of holidays will be much lower in summer than in winter.

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
3,760 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Flights from Dublin to Dubia

Sorry, realized you must have meant Dubai.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
79 reviews
5. Re: Flights from Dublin to Dubia

Very many thanks, at least I now know when to avoid Dubia!

Reply to: Flights from Dublin to Dubia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted