We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

glitter

3 posts
1 review
glitter

can i take like eyeshadow glitter and glitter glue for eyes in my hand luggage on the plane? flying with klm and easy jet?

15 replies to this topic
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,044 posts
49 reviews
1. Re: glitter

Yes, but if it's liquid, it will need to be within the usual rules for going through security.

Edited: 23 February 2018, 11:23
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
97,614 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: glitter

It does not matter who you are flying with. Airlines do not set the security rules.

3 posts
1 review
3. Re: glitter

thankyou

Oregon
Level Contributor
3,979 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: glitter

Just please don't glitter bomb the other passengers. 😀

Byron Shire...
Level Contributor
1,325 posts
63 reviews
5. Re: glitter

And make sure it's biodegradable glitter that won't end up in the environment and marine food gain as damaging microplastic waste!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,302 posts
217 reviews
6. Re: glitter

You ask whether you can take “like eyeshadow glitter and glitter glue for eyes in my hand luggage”. What is it you actually want to take that’s like eyeshadow glitter please? Some other sort of eyeshadow or glitter? Is it liquid or powder? As others have said, you can take it, although it will need to go in your clear plastic liquids bag. If you have other liquid items they too must fit in the bag.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
59,104 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: glitter

'And make sure it's biodegradable glitter that won't end up in the environment and marine food gain as damaging microplastic waste!' Quite agree, but I suspect you mean the marine food chain (blast that auto-correct).

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2018/jan…

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
19,310 posts
61 reviews
8. Re: glitter

Like yes you can. If it's liquid, then it needs to go in the plastic liquids bag.

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
25,856 posts
38 reviews
9. Re: glitter

Love the link, TP. Paragraph 5 made me chuckle, though, for different reasons. The mind boggles!

SWT

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
52,765 posts
1,769 reviews
10. Re: glitter

And here, I thought that glitter was so 2016.

Shows how out of touch with pop-culture I am.

Best of luck to the OP.

Hunt

Reply to: glitter
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted