We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!

Cairo, Egypt
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!

Scammers and totally fraud. Once you pay for the tickets, you discover that you can't recieve your e-tickets until you pay another 45%!! We tried to cancel as per refund policy by calling their phone numbers, filling the contact me form and sending an email with no response from them. I'm writing this post so everyone can see and be warned for the flightsticketgo.com staff to see it. We put the credit card on hold and we filing a complaint and a dispute form. We will also take legal actions against them and we will not let go.

11 replies to this topic
Sacramento...
Level Contributor
523 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!

Next time just simply book directly with airline and save yourself a lot of anguish.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,731 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!

What warnings did you read before you booked?

Cairo, Egypt
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!

Honestly I didn't read any warnings

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
10,420 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!

If a price is too good to be true, it normally is.

In this case the process is explained: https:/…fees-and-payment-process

There are many other complaints about this approach.

W Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,844 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!

I don't.

Hence I haven't been ripped.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,040 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!

>> Honestly I didn't read any warnings <<

the website is less than 3 months old but the complaints have come in thick and fast...there is already a long thread on here if you try the search function with plenty others that missed the key payment parts...looks like they also display their prices without any taxes so they look "really cheap" and entice those who will rush to buy a bargain without researching the company....

I am not sure whether anyone has progressed with the further payment and actually got a ticket but there seem to be a large number of people who were enticed by the cheap fares (which they state do not include any taxes!) and fail to research the company...hopefully they will not just disappear with peoples money

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
19,977 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!

It seems to me that the home page clearly states, with pictures, that you pay a deposit to hold the ticket, and later pay the balance for the ticket to be issued.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,040 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!

it is clear but people get sucked in by the price and read no further in a hurry to book the bargain

looking at LHR-JFK return in business class for dates in March they advertise $440 for AA flights whereas the airline shows $2,400 for the same flights!

They state they show the base fare with no taxes or fees included

After you search on our website, displayed price for Main Airline Base Fare.

Main Airline Base Fare is original price before Government and Airport fee are added. Some fares, such as ones to international destinations, may increase significantly from the base fare when additional Government and Airport fees are added.

(is this allowed?)

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
67,108 posts
460 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!

AFathy, I;m sorry bui if you conitnue no to look for and read warnings about companies you intending giving your money to, there's a good chance you'll be in the same position again one day.

Honestly, doing a bit of research is far easier and quicker than starting disputes and taking legal action after getting burned.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
23,432 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!

I don't understand how people can miss 4 'pictogram' steps on the home page that you are paying a deposit then the remainder of the ticket but hey, why let info get in the way of a non complaint.

Not even research, just reading what's there ffs.

Reply to: Don't book flights through Flightsticketgo.com!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;