We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount business class

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Discount business class

Has anyone used Business Class For All? I’ve successfully used Fly With Class before but BCFA has better discounts. Thanks

33 replies to this topic
rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
23,322 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount business class

Those type of websites use other people’s loyalty points, which most airlines do not allow. If you get caught you won’t be flying anywhere and you can kiss your money goodbye.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
4,245 posts
398 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount business class

+1 for what post one says

W Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,062 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount business class

Don't take this wrong way, but these cowboy companies that deal in bartered or stolen miles are for fools.

Your chances of getting stranded with no ticket and no money are improving every week.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
31,627 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount business class

And you can get very good business class deals directly from the airlines these days if you do research. Especially from Oz to Europe where the Chinese carriers offer good deals; they're not as stylish as the 5 star carriers but you get the creature comforts of a lie flat bed.

A couple of months ago someone posted he'd got a ticket to Bangkok from the US using a crappy mileage broker for $3800 and had "saved thousands". I had great delight in telling him I'd got there booked directly with United/ANA for $300 less. He's probably still sweating on his ticket, whereas my trip was fantastic and I *earned* around 35,000 miles in the process.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount business class

Out of interest, have any responders actually used these services or are you basing your responses on hearsay?

W Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,062 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discount business class

I find it humorous that people such as yourselves always reply with the same response.

In answer to your bog standard defensive response; no I’m not that stupid to risk my hard earned cash.

Neither am I stupid enough to jump out of an aircraft without a parachute, but I have heard via heresay that the landing is quite painful.

7. Re: Discount business class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 November 2017, 21:21
Edited: 21 November 2017, 21:21

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
31,627 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Discount business class

"Out of interest, have any responders actually used these services or are you basing your responses on hearsay?"

===========

A classic shill reply from either employees or plants (customers promised discounts for posting). They appear on all threads about shonky mileage brokers. So who was your excellent agent? Was it Dominic, or Sophie, or Michael? Or was it Karen?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14,643 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Discount business class

"have any responders actually used these services or are you basing your responses on hearsay?"

People in here know better than to use them. If you are looking for personal experiences you are probably in the wrong forum.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
22,644 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Discount business class

I wouldn't be so stupid as to use the 'service' so it would be hearsay from me,but then any regular knows from this forum from people who actually know the airline industry the steps that have been taken by airlines to stop fraudulent use of mileage/points sold by brokers.

If you want to use one of them go ahead. It's not me that's going to be standing there like a lemon with no ticket fleeced of a few thousand £/$.

The fact you've even asked the question suggests to me you know it's a risk so if you feel lucky go for it. No skin off my nose.

Edited: 21 November 2017, 21:30
Reply to: Discount business class
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted