We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is AirAsia's address in Australia?

What is AirAsia's address in Australia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 November 2017, 02:35
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,513 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is AirAsia's address in Australia?

You don’t even mention what route you flew.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
30,867 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is AirAsia's address in Australia?

AirAsia does not have a sales or service center in Australia

https://www.airasia.com/au/en/contact-us/air…

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
22,635 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is AirAsia's address in Australia?

Did you book directly through the Air Asia website?

Did you select and pay for baggage at any time before your flight or did you arrive at the counter with your baggage?

Where were you flying from and to?

Edited: 18 November 2017, 14:31
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,222 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is AirAsia's address in Australia?

If you paid by credit card, raise a formal dispute with your card company.

14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What is AirAsia's address in Australia?

Hi guys, thanks, we booked tickets online since 30 July 2017 to fly on 12 September 2017. We thought during that date everyone had to select value pack to keep on further. We will try to contact card company. I surprise how do they pay tax? I have tried to get their address from ABN but would like to be certain before attend to the Court. At the mean time, if someone have the same experience, please share yours.

14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What is AirAsia's address in Australia?

Sorry, the flight was HF9NRY from Gold Coast to BKK through KUL. D7 201. AirAsia replied that it is correct. However, since we asked the questions above. They have never replied.

Kiama, Australia
Level Contributor
3,011 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is AirAsia's address in Australia?

Narid - Are you saying that you actually travelled and that when you check in they charged you $1900 in excess baggage?

If that is true, then your case is weak. To have travelled, you must have agreed (just by the fact you paid and boarded) to those excess baggage fees.

If you failed to check that your ticketed ticket did not include luggage between Purchase date and travel date, that is hardly their fault.

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
17,562 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What is AirAsia's address in Australia?

"I have tried to get their address from ABN but would like to be certain before attend to the Court"

I still can't get over this bit! Gave me a good laugh.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
9,652 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What is AirAsia's address in Australia?

If you read the conditions on checked baggage on their website, you will find typical prices (OOL to KUL) listed as:

- checked baggage at gate (max 15kg) $70

- checked baggage per piece $70

- excess baggage (above 15kg above) $23 per kg

To get the reduced rates, you should always prebook checked baggage

14 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: What is AirAsia's address in Australia?

We selected value packs which we should have 40kg for both. But this details disappear and can not be checked. So, I asked them for the details about these.