We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premium Services Thomas Cook

Newcastle upon...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Premium Services Thomas Cook

Hi we are a family of 6 travelling from Manchester to Orlando Sanford next August in Premium economy. Although this is not our first visit to Orlando, it is our first time travelling with TC.

Questions - Is it worth the extra money?? Do you get free access to any lounges at either Manchester or Sandford??? Do you still have to allow 3 hrs check in times??? Is there a priority desk available at Sanford??

4 replies to this topic
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,469 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premium Services Thomas Cook

Thomas Cook do not fly into Sanford. They fly into Orlando International.

All the premium info is on their website. Whether it's worth it is subjective. No one can answer that question other than you and your party.

https:/…premium-class.jsp

Newcastle upon...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Premium Services Thomas Cook

Thanks very much for your reply. I thought we had been told C only flew to Sanford, we stand corrected.

We would still welcome comments from others that have utilised TC premium seats, to ascertain views!

Edited: 19 August 2017, 23:55
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
878 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premium Services Thomas Cook

If you value extra space, definitely worth it...we wouldn't travel any other way. If the extra space isn't needed. the other "pluses" aren't worth it imo. Only you can make that decision.

You don't get free access to lounges but I would be pretty sure they will have a priority check-in desk at Orlando (they do wherever we have been with them although not been to Orlando). We aim to arrive at airport 2 and a bit hours before flights from the Uk but maybe in the USA, I would still give it 3 hours.

Newcastle upon...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Premium Services Thomas Cook

Thank you so much for your reply.

Given the fact that 2 of my sons are 6 ft and my father has long legs, I think the additional space will be worth it, especially on our return journey.

Reply to: Premium Services Thomas Cook
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted