We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Corral Lozano

300 W 2nd St, Taylor, TX 76574-3513
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
  • Excellent20%
  • Very good45%
  • Average16%
  • Poor6%
  • Terrible13%
17 Sep 2017
“Average eats~”
28 May 2017
Closed Now
All hours
$$ - $$$
300 W 2nd St, Taylor, TX 76574-3513
All Details
Write a ReviewReviews (30)
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year

21 - 30 of 30 reviews

Reviewed 12 December 2014

I walked into the restaurant which is basically done in shabby western. Not what I would call rustic. I waited at the door. Although a couple of servers were in the corner talking, no one said a word. I finally walked over to the people...More

Thank fabfeline
Reviewed 4 November 2014

We were loyal customers back in their original location in an old-style gas station. We still got there 75% of the time whenever we eat Mexican food out, because it's our all-time favorite; going to the other few Mexican restaurants the other 25% just to...More

1  Thank LBoganTaylor_TX
Reviewed 30 September 2014

We normally go for breakfast during the weekend then my sister- in -law got me to try the Hawaiian fajitas and now this is all I order when we go.

Thank Supplierauditor
Reviewed 5 September 2014

The service was prompt, and the food was great. I had a breakfast type meal for supper, and it was top notch. Prices were fair, too.

1  Thank jdayrail .
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Our first time to eat at this restaurant and all went well until we we finished. The menu had many choices and was looking forward to see how this Mexican food restaurant stacked up against others. Prices were reasonable and service initially was good. Drinks...More

1  Thank TexasTraveler78641
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

After 10-15 minutes of our waitress not even acknowledging that we were there we decided to walk out. I talked to the manager and she said the waitress might not have seen us... okay then we will take our money somewhere else.

1  Thank goldenviolett
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been here several times as I commute from Austin to work in Taylor but have several lunch meetings here. I have been many times and would give it 5 stars but when I last went for a lunch meeting the service was slow...More

Thank Sam M
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We had been here before months ago, but I had ordered tacos. They were good. Today I had the huevos rancheros and I am so happy I did. The eggs are cooked and place on a corn tortilla and the sauce is ladled over that....More

1  Thank LFROMTX
Reviewed 2 December 2012

The place used to have good food. SOME of the food was "good". Not great, but good. Now they are using a lot of pre-cooked/frozen items. They are NOT cooking their fajita meat fresh. The rice has been crunchy...the salsa is never the same. The...More

Thank Tex_Appeal_Traveler
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Taylor is not exactly a destination town, and we made this great find purely by accident. This family restaurant, however, has such great Mexican food, along with good service and old-fashioned prices, that I consider it well worth the trip. My friend and I were...More

Thank ChaskaP
Nearby HotelsSee all 4 hotels in Taylor
Luxury Inn & Suites
3 reviews
1.83 km away
Taylor Village Inn
7 reviews
1.93 km away
Best Western Taylor Inn
105 reviews
2.52 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Hutto
183 reviews
14.64 km away
Nearby Restaurants
Louie Mueller Barbecue
332 reviews
.09 km away
Kolache Shoppe
14 reviews
.74 km away
Davis Grocery & Barbecue
19 reviews
1.03 km away
Lucky Duck Cafe
39 reviews
.42 km away
Nearby Attractions
Texas Beer Company
16 reviews
.20 km away
Golf Club at Star Ranch
17 reviews
17.63 km away
Granger Lake
13 reviews
18.78 km away
Lake Pflugerville
82 reviews
20.23 km away
Questions & Answers
Get quick answers from El Corral Lozano staff and past visitors.
Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.
Posting guidelines
Improve this listing

Restaurant Details

Rating summary
  • Food
  • Value
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Restaurant features
Takeout, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol
Good for
Child-friendly, Kids
Open Hours
6:30 am - 9:00 pm
6:30 am - 9:00 pm
6:30 am - 9:00 pm
6:30 am - 9:00 pm
6:30 am - 9:00 pm
6:30 am - 10:00 pm
6:30 am - 10:00 pm
Location and Contact Information
  • Address: 300 W 2nd St, Taylor, TX 76574-3513
  • Location: United States  >  Texas (TX)  >  Taylor
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing