We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Johnny C's NY Deli and Caterers

9350 Transit Rd, East Amherst, NY 14051-1453
+1 716-688-8400
Website
Share
Save
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Overview
  • Excellent75%
  • Very good25%
  • Average0%
  • Poor0%
  • Terrible0%
Travellers talk about
“wraps” (3 reviews)
“subs” (6 reviews)
“sandwich” (9 reviews)
Closed Now
Hours
CUISINES
American, Soups, Vegetarian Friendly
PRICE
$$ - $$$
RATINGS
Food
Service
Value
LOCATION
9350 Transit Rd, East Amherst, NY 14051-1453
All Details
Write a ReviewReviews (35)
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Language

1 - 10 of 35 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped at Jonny C’s for lunch at the recommendation of a friend. They have a large diverse menu. I did build your own sub with cheese and veggies. There were a lot of choices and everything was very fresh. I will definitely return!

Thank Burnpar
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Jonny C's has amazing sandwiches ( over 50 varieties) with traditional deli items like matzo ball soup, potato latkes , etc. Highly recommended for take out or dine in.It is counter service.

Thank docjj1
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

A touch of New York deli in Western New York . A surprise was the selection of canoli and Italian cookies for dessert.

Thank tnvtz
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Tried a couple subs recently here. The no. 11 is the best so far. Tried the potato salad and was disappointed. I know there are two types, so maybe try the mustard one. The pickles are spicy and I love the kick. The “specials” they...More

Thank jrlmls2002
Reviewed 25 June 2018

You will need time to look over all of the choices. Delicious deli sandwiches! My only negative comment is that they are not consistent. About 75% of the time, delicious and on top of their game! However, the other 25%, not so much (light on...More

Thank Beth H
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Wow had the hot pastrami, corn beef and turkey sandwich, it was delicious. Food can out fast and hot, staff was great.

Thank Snack-Jack
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Seen this place online and have wanted to try but not really close to where I live. Believe me it was worth the drive. The menu is massive they have every kind of sandwich you can think of and a lot of combinations you would...More

Thank Laurie K
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I have been going here forever and before when it was downtown. Owner a Long Island native who obviously knows the deli business. Great quality subs/heroes. My only gripe is them using Costanzas sub rolls. Soft and no texture/flavor.That would never fly in a New...More

Thank Denis B
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Johnny C's has a fine array of tasty sandwiches usually big enough to make2 meals. There sandwich names are creative which makes ordering fun and the sandwiches never disappoint. I consider it fortunate that they are closeby.

Thank Patricia H
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Well established, popular, and always good. Quality food, with great deli selections as well as a large variety of many other selections. Fresh home-made cooking, always satisfied. Great Location in East Amherst

Thank US52862550
Nearby
Nearby HotelsSee all hotels
Super 8 by Wyndham Williamsville/Buffalo Airport
443 reviews
6.62 km away
Budget Inn
34 reviews
6.64 km away
The Clarence Inn
59 reviews
7.21 km away
Park Plaza Motel
1 review
7.29 km away
Nearby Restaurants
Grover's Bar & Grill
348 reviews
.59 km away
Pautler's Drive-In
68 reviews
.43 km away
Chester's Cajun Grill
68 reviews
.22 km away
Nearby Attractions
AURA salt cave and wellness
7 reviews
.18 km away
Glen Oak Golf Course
13 reviews
3.27 km away
Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
16 reviews
7.23 km away
Amherst State Park
10 reviews
7.09 km away
Questions & Answers
Get quick answers from Johnny C's NY Deli and Caterers staff and past visitors.
Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.
Posting guidelines
Submit
Improve this listing

Restaurant Details

Rating summary
  • Food
    Service
  • Value
Average prices
USD 5 - USD 10
Meals
Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Restaurant features
Takeout, Delivery, Wheelchair Accessible
Good for
Child-friendly
Open Hours
Sunday
9:15 am - 8:00 pm
Monday
10:00 am - 8:30 pm
Tuesday
10:00 am - 8:30 pm
Wednesday
10:00 am - 8:30 pm
Thursday
10:00 am - 8:30 pm
Friday
10:00 am - 8:30 pm
Saturday
8:00 am - 8:30 pm
Location and Contact Information
  • Address: 9350 Transit Rd, East Amherst, NY 14051-1453
  • Location: United States  >  New York (NY)  >  East Amherst
  • Phone Number: +1 716-688-8400
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing