We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
- Buses are prolific and generally regular
- Very cheap
- Many routes are not too crowded at off peak times
- Generally clean enough
- The timetable app is absolutely useless
- Some drivers need to slow down
- The announcements are annoying (do we really need “please hold the handrail” in three languages at every stop?)...
Capital Canton is a Cantonese restaurant in the large residential area of Mei Foo. Decor is grand and service better than many other big restaurants. The set dinner for six is a real bargain. A seafood meal with lobster, abalone and scallops only costs around 200 HKD per head.